- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
In response to high-quality, low-priced import guitars, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
- Model Name: Player Lead II, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model: #0144212506
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Lead
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.20 IN
- Weight: 11.35 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.