- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model's compact form belies its giant-sized sound. It's the ideal companion for adventurous players who aren't afraid to buck the norm and shatter expectations.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Player Duo-Sonic™ HS, Maple Fingerboard, Crimson Red Transparent
- Model: #0144022538
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Crimson Red Transparent
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Duo-Sonic™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Duo-Sonic™ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Duo-Sonic™ Single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull Coil Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.50x5.20x42.00 IN
- Weight: 12.35 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.