- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Born in Corona, California, the elegant American Performer Jazzmaster delivers the exceptional tone and refined feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name American Performer Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Satin Lake Placid Blue
- Model #0115210302
- Series American Performer
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Satin Lake Placid Blue
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® ClassicGear™
- Pickguard4-Ply Brown Shell
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 5.20x15.20x42.50 IN
- Weight 13.30 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.