A period of change, both for Fender and for pop culture as a whole, the 1960s saw the Strat mellow slightly as it grew up. The white pickguard was updated to mint green, and the fingerboard was switched from the original maple to rosewood, adding a smoother note to the Strat‚Äôs clear, articulate voice. The American Original ‚Äò60s Stratocaster keeps these refinements intact while adding modern feel and pickup switching to the iconic instrument that helped birth guitar rock as we know it.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Vintage-Style Hardshell
- Model Name American Original '60s Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #0110120800
- Series American Original
- Country Of Origin US
- Color3-Color Sunburst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape Thick "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions 4.90x16.90x51.00 IN
- Weight 27.35 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.