As of May 15th, the City and County of Honolulu have allowed us to re-open to public.
We’re excited to help you once again. Please note that there have been some changes to the in-store shopping experience.
We are limiting the number of customers in-store. We are doing this by limiting customer walk-ins and scheduling Personal Shopping Appointments.
We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable shopping experience. Your patience and participation are greatly appreciated. Please note our NEW Customer In-Store Guidelines.
Customer In-store Guidelines
- Customers must wear a mask in the store at all times (one will be provided if you don’t have one)
- Please sanitize as you enter the store (we will have hand sanitizer available)
- Please social distance a minimum of 6 feet with staff and other customers
- Customers are not allowed to touch anything without asking
- You must ask the sales staff member to demo an instrument
- Contactless pay is encouraged ($250 limit)
Free Shipping and Contactless Curbside Pick Up Available
We offer FREE SHIPPING and Contactless Curbside Pick Up for orders $25 and up for all Hawaii addresses. (More details)
Mahalo for shopping and supporting local!