- PA Mixers Accessories
Road Tough. Studio Ready.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console: Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo) / 1 Stereo Bus / 1 AUX (incl. FX)
Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
With phantom power, MG Series consoles allow you to take full advantage of the greater frequency response and high sound quality of condenser microphones. The input channel with PAD switch accepts MIC to line level of inputs, PAD Switch attenuates high input signals that often accompany mic'ed instruments during performance, avoiding the clippingthat can seriously affect your mix.
AUX / Effect Sends / Group
MG Series mixers feature up to four AUX sends for expanding your sound reinforcement or recording setup, allowing you to incorporate additional effects, output to external recording devices, or feed to an monitoring system. Master send controls are also provided. The MG06 / 06X and MG10 / 10XU have a single stereo bus. All other models additionally feature one or two stereo group buses and outputs that can be used for convenient channel grouping.
A variety of input / output connectors
All models feature high-quality Neutrik™ balanced XLR connectors on mono microphone/line channels and XLR equipped stereo channels. Each of the mono inputs is equipped with combo jack and accepts both MIC and LINE level signals.
Built-in SPX Digital Effects
For musical and non-musical applications alike, effects processing adds polish and professionalism to the mix. The MG X / XU models features Yamaha's acclaimed SPX digital multi-effect processor, offering a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects perfect for enhancing your mix, whether adding depth to a speaking engagement or breathing new color and atmosphere into a live band performance. In particular, the high-quality reverb and delay expand the spatial quality of the sound with remarkable realism and naturalness.
24-bit /192kHz 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface Function - Create, record… listen
MG Series mixing consoles feature flexible digital connectivity for quick and easy highresolution playback of digital content. Simply connect to your PC via USB, or to your iPhone / iPad (2 or later) using Apple's Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. The USB protocol uses asynchronous data transfer. Audio data is transferred based on highly precise audio clock signal from the MG, for high quality recording and playback.
- Phantom power +48V
- USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Input Channels
- Mono[MIC/LINE] 4
- Mono/Stereo[MIC/LINE] -
- Stereo[LINE] 3
- Output Channels
- STEREO OUT 2
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES 1
- AUX SEND 1
- GROUP OUT -
- Bus Stereo: 1, AUX[FX]: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
- General specifications
- Total harmonic distortion 0.02 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Hum & noise level #ERROR!
- Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual output noise -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: Min)
- Crosstalk -83 dB
- Power requirements PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power consumption 22.9 W
- W 244 mm (9.6")
- H 71 mm (2.8")
- D 294 mm (11.6")
- Net weight 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)
- Accessories Included Accessory: AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information, Technical Specifications, Optional Accessory: Mic Stand Adaptor BMS-10A, Foot Switch FC5
- Others Operating Temperature: 0 to +40˚C