- Studio Accessories
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for incredible performance in podcasting, livestreaming, and other speech or vocal applications. Offering a rich, full-bodied sound, with an internal pop filter for minimising plosives, internal shockmount for reducing vibrations, and a swing mount for easy positioning, the PodMic will take your content to the next level.
Find Your Voice and Own It
The PodMic is a broadcast-grade end-address microphone optimised for streaming, podcasting and other speech applications, such as voice-over recording and gaming. It features an in-built pop filter, making it easy to achieve that classic 'radio' sound heard on the world's best podcasts, and an integrated swing mount, allowing you to position your microphone exactly where you need it to be. Find your voice with the PodMic.
Broadcast Sound, Broadcast Ready
The PodMic is a broadcast-grade end-address microphone that delivers exceptional sound quality for any speech application, from livestreaming on Twitch to recording a professional podcast. Featuring a high-quality dynamic capsule, the PodMic captures every detail of your voice with richness and depth, with a tight cardioid polar pattern offering superior room noise rejection. This ensures excellent performance in less-than-ideal recording environments, keeping you in the spotlight.
Sleek Looks. Built to Last
The PodMic offers sleek looks with a compact form factor that makes it the perfect addition to any podcasting and streaming setup. And its hard-wearing stainless steel mesh grille and robust all-metal body ensure it can take on the rigours of recording for the long-haul. Built like a tank is an understatement.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic microphone
- Rich, detailed sound optimised for podcasting, livestreaming and other speech applications
- Internal pop filter, shock mount and integrated swing mount
- Robust all-metal construction
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Range - 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Connection - XLR
- Output Impedance - 320Ω
- Sensitivity - -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements - Not required
- Colour - Black
- Weight (g) - 937
- Dimensions (mm) - 172 (L) x 109 (W) x 62 (H)
- Compatible RØDE Products - PSA1, PSA1+, DS1