- Studio Accessories
The songwriter’s 2-in, 2-out interface.
Scarlett Solo makes it easier than ever to record and release your songs. A detailed ultra-low-noise mic pre. Studio-grade converters, with a huge 120dB dynamic range that matches what you'd find in a pro studio. A complete songwriter's recording toolkit includes Pro Tools Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Focusrite’s Hitmaker Expansion software bundle; featuring Auto-Tune Access for Vocals, Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 for guitar, Native Instruments MASSIVE synth and more. Air mode lets you record with all the character of a big studio console. Get great sound through any headphones from Solo’s amped-up headphone output with independent volume control. Personalised Easy Start, 24/7/365 Support and three-year warranty make sure Scarlett is ready whenever you are.
The songwriter’s studio
Plug your guitar into Scarlett Solo's hi-Z instrument input, it feels just like an amp. Hook a mic up to Solo’s mic pre and it sounds great right away. Scarlett brings Focusrite’s professional sound quality to wherever you make your music.
Find your signature sound
For standout lead vocal and instrument tracks, Scarlett’s re-engineered Air mode takes your sound’s unique character and brings it to the front of the mix, adding truly musical presence and rich harmonic drive, just like a classic console in a big money studio. Trust us, you'll never want to record without it.
Setting levels made easy
Scarlett’s Dynamic Gain Halos make setting levels quicky and easy, helping you set the perfect level and get great recordings every time.
Capture every detail
Hit the red button and you’re recording with 192kHz, 24-bit converters direct from Focusrite’s flagship RedNet interfaces – as found in countless high-end studios around the world. Squeeze every last drop of detail out of your recordings without sacrificing any sound quality.
Now hear this
A custom-designed headphone amp and huge dynamic range set the stage for the best playback you've ever heard from Scarlett. Scarlett drives high impedance headphones louder and clearer than ever before. And with the 4th Generation, Solo has independent controls for your headphones and monitors so you can record, mix, and play back audio however you want.
Need samples? Make your own with Loopback. Send stereo audio from your music apps and other software straight to your DAW with Solo's virtual inputs.
It’s so easy
Plug in and tell Focusrite’s Easy Start tool how you want to use your Scarlett, and let it guide you through all the software and setup you need, with recording tips and other helpful content along the way.
Everything you need to record, mix and master your music
Once you’ve got started with Pro Tools Artist or Ableton Live Lite recording software (both included), the Hitmaker Expansion bundle has everything you need to bring big studio sound to your songs, with an unbeatable range of record-making studio tools from the biggest names in the business. Get exceptional vocal tracks with Antares® Auto-Tune® Access, Sonnox VoxDoubler, and Relab’s LX480 Essentials reverb. Then heat up your guitar tones with a hyper-realistic model of Marshall®’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. Need drums? No problem - XLN Audio®’s Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit has beats to get you started and the big sound of a great drum kit. Synths and Keys? You’re well covered with the legendary MASSIVE from Native Instruments and XLN Audio®’s Addictive Keys. And when it’s time to mix and master your tracks, there’s an exclusive suite of Focusrite plugins to quickly get you release-ready sound, and a two-month subscription to Landr Studio with five free masters you can use whenever you like.
The original music makers’ interface.
More people use Scarlett than any other interface in the world. Join a six million strong community that includes some of the biggest names in music.
Ready when you are
Scarlett won’t let you down. Focusrite’s premium build quality, three-year warranty, rock-solid drivers and award-winning 24/7/365 support make sure of it.
- Scarlett mic pre — Get great sound from any microphone with Solo’s detailed ultra-low-noise mic pre.
- Hi-Z instrument input — Plug straight in and guitars sound and feel great – perfect for using with amp sims.
- Huge 120dB dynamic range — Scarlett Solo uses the same converters as Focusrite’s flagship RedNet interfaces, found in countless high-end studios worldwide.
- Air Mode — Record with all the character of a big studio console. Add high-end presence and rich harmonic drive to vocals and instruments.
- Dynamic Gain Halos — Scarlett’s Dynamic Gain Halos make setting the perfect recording level quick and easy for any mic or instrument.
- Sounds great with any headphones — Powerful, custom-designed headphone amp with independent level control, for loud, clear, and accurate playback and monitoring.
- Loopback — Easily create your own samples from computer audio using Scarlett’s virtual inputs.
- Easy Start — It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you making music in minutes.
- All the software you need — Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools Artist, plus the Hitmaker Expansion software bundle with an unbeatable range of record-making studio tools.
- Focusrite Control 2 — Control your recording session direct from your PC or Mac.
- Three-year Warranty — Keep making music with Focusrite’s 24/7/365 support and three-year warranty.
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Air Mode: Yes
- Line Outputs: 2
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Loopback: Yes
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (cable included)
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 2 (including Loopback inputs)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes (900mA)
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 5.63" x 3.78" x 1.79"