The HeadAmp4 offers 1/8th-inch as well as 1/4-inch inputs and outputs as well as lower noise, lower distortion and more output in a new custom extruded stackable metal case.
Ideal for virtually any home or project studio, the ARTcessories HeadAmp4 easily adds additional headphone outputs to any mixer, computer audio interface, workstation, iPod, media player or laptop without creating any additional load on the existing headphone source.
Individual level controls for the four headphone outs, 1/4-inch and now 1/8th-inch connections allow the HeadAmp4 to connect to virtually any source, and drive any headphone configuration including studio phones, in-ear monitors or custom ear pieces or any combination of the above.
- 4 Output Channels Each with Individual Volume Control
- Stereo 1/4-inch & 1/8-inch Inputs (Wired Parallel)
- Can be Connected to Any Line-Level Source or Headphone Output
- Four Stereo 1/4-inch & Four 1/8-inch Headphone Outputs
- Power “On” LED
- Maximum Input Level +14dBV
- Input Impedance 90.9k Ω
- Maximum Output Level +14dBu
- Maximum Gain 20dB
- Output Impedance 47 Ω (each output)
- Frequency Response 20 – 20 kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio > 90dB (ref 0dBu)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.01%
- IMD (SMPTE) 0.01%
- Power 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions 1.85″H x 4.6″W x 4.1″D (47mm x 117mm x 104mm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs (0.61kg)
- Notes 0dBu = 0.775Vrms