- Studio Accessories
The TLM 102 brings Neumann quality to even the smallest studio. Like its more expensive siblings, the TLM 102 combines technical excellence with a beautifully balanced sound for silky vocals, crisp guitars and powerful drums. With its cardioid pattern and an integrated pop screen the TLM 102 is a joy to use, even for novices.
The TLM 102 also processes extreme volume and jumps in dynamics without distortion. That makes it an excellent choice for micing loud amps and drums. Our “baby” reproduces sound pressure levels of up to 144 dB (e.g. very loud trumpet at a distance of 10 cm) with great clarity: open, detailed, with powerful bass and refined treble.
Our TLM series works with a transformerless output stage. This means: a clean and direct sound, very “close” to the acoustic source, and a powerful bass transmission all the way down to the lowest frequencies. Its transformerless output stage also makes the microphone resistant to electromagnetic fields and minimizes transmission losses.
Includes: TLM102 Studio Condenser Mic, Mic Stand Mount
- Compact microphone with genuine Neumann large diaphragm capsule.
- Enormous dynamic range of 132 dB.
- Remarkably uniform cardioid pickup pattern.
- Transformerless circuitry for high SPLs without distortion.
- Very low self-noise.
- Gentle treble lift for silky highs.
- Integrated pop screen.
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 11 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 21 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 12 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 73 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 82 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 144 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.5 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight: approx. 210 g
- Diameter: 52 mm
- Length: 116 mm