- Studio Accessories
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. Our rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly.
The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders!
The high quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CK-1 for instrumental and percussion mic purposes. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The CK-1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
Includes: CK1 Small-Capsule Microphone, 3 Capsules, Padded Wooden Box, SSM Shockmount
- Uses Include: Cymbals, Hi-Hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion etc
- Rugged CK1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- Uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path.
- Features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly.
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Dimensions: 23mm x 153mm
- Weight: 5 oz
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid , Hyper-Cardioid & Omni Capsules included
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 15mv/pa
- S/N Ratio: 1Pa 78dB
- Noise Floor: < 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 138dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA