- Electronic Drum Accessories
A Lifetime of Drumming Starts Here
If you’ve always dreamed of playing drums, you’ll know it’s a powerful ambition. But along with the excitement, you may also feel that learning drums is too hard. And yet, while you certainly do have to put in some effort, becoming a tight drummer may not be as tough as you think. If you can tap in time to music, you already have an intuitive understanding of the fundamentals of rhythm...you just need to take the next step. Roland V-Drums are the world’s most popular electronic drums, thanks to their powerful sound, great playing feel and legendary durability.
And if you think you might have drumming in your blood, the new V-Drums TD-1DMK will help you find it. The TD-1DMK provides a fulfilling drumming experience in a compact kit that’s easy to move around. The simple-yet-powerful module includes a variety of expressive drum kits, connected to Roland’s renowned dual-mesh pads for snare and toms which match the feel of playing on acoustic drums but without the noise* – great for late-night practice sessions. You can play with headphones too, so you won’t disturb family or neighbors, and with onboard coach functions and the ability to connect to Melodics drum training software, you’ll be surprised how quickly you’ll improve. Pick up the sticks, take a deep breath and pull up to the TD-1DMK. A lifetime of drumming awaits – so what are you waiting for?
* Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat stand, and drum throne are not included.
For Beginners – Start Playing Drums
If you’ve haven’t played drums before, you might think it’ll be too difficult, or that learning on an electronic kit is complicated. The TD-1DMK is a hassle-free drum kit that’s easy to set up and intuitive to use. Just connect the power, switch on and connect either your headphones or monitor speakers. You’re ready to start playing an authentic-sounding collection of drums, with a choice of 15 preset kits, for a realistic and engaging drumming experience. And when it’s time to start working on your drum skills, onboard coach functions and Melodics for V-Drums software let you learn the essentials and quickly start climbing the ladder. It’s easy to move around in your home too, so whether you’re playing solo or want to perform for your friends and family, the TD-1DMK can go wherever you play.
- Dual-ply mesh heads with tension adjustability for a quiet and realistic drumming experience
- 256 notes of polyphony
- 15 preset drum kits with authentic, expressive drum sounds for accurate and true-to-life drumming
- Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and timing settings to help improve timing
- 10 onboard coaching functions for tracking your progress and motivation to play
- Record function lets you listen back to what you just played, for evaluation purposes
- 15 onboard songs to play along with, covering a variety of music genres
- Legendary Roland quality and durability – built to support your drumming for years to come
- Kit configuration (*1)
- Kick, Snare, Hi-hat, Hi-hat control pedal, Tom x 3, Crash, Ride, Drum stand
- Kick: Compatible for using a double kick pedal
- Snare (PDX-8): 8 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), dual trigger (head, rim)
- Hi-hat (CY-5): 10 inches (fixed-type)
- Hi-hat control pedal: Detectable for half-open stroke
- Tom (PDX-6A) x 3: 6 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), single trigger (Head) *2
- Crash (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge)
- Ride (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge)
- Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
- Drum kits 15
- Coach functions (10 modes)
- Time check (easy)
- Time check (hard)
- Auto up/down
- Quiet count
- Tempo check (easy)
- Tempo check (hard)
- Stroke balance
- Songs 15
- Tempo (40–260)
- Rhythm type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- Display 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Interface USB MIDI (transmitting only)
- Power supply AC adaptor
- Current draw 150 mA
- Setup Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Options (sold separately)
- Additional crash cymbal (Crash2): CY-5, MDY series *3
- Kick: KD-9, KD-10, KT-9, KT-10
- Personal drum monitor: PM series
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- SIZE (INCLUDING SOUND MODULE, KICK PAD, KICK PEDAL AND DRUM THRONE)
- 1,200 mm
- 47-1/4 inches
- 1,100 mm
- 43-5/16 inches
- 1,200 mm
- 47-1/4 inches
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 17.8 kg
- 39 lbs. 4 oz.
*1 Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
*2 Specially designed for the TD-1 Double Mesh Kit, unsupported for using a rim-shot.
*3 MDY-12 is additionally required for mounting a CY-5 on the stand.
Though we only have a handful of "Electronic Drum Amps" we do carry a large variety of powered PA speakers if you are interested in amplifying your sound beyond what an Electronic Drump Amp can do. See "Powered Speakers" and "Powered Subwoofers" link.