Stunningly Simple. Impressively Professional.
The STAGEPAS 1K is an all-in-one portable PA system that allows you to quickly and easily transform any location into your stage. Delivering professional level audio performance with a setup so simple it enables aspiring artists to focus on their music and get the most out of their performances. The STAGEPAS 1K surpasses other portable PAs with the highest standard of sound quality and sound pressure, lightweight cabinet design, professional mixing functions, and simple operability. By adopting a concert-quality mixer and speaker, we have defined a new standard for portable PA by utilizing Yamaha’s unique experience and know-how developed over decades of producing innovative, professional audio equipment from every stage of music engineering and production.
1000W, portable PA system with 5 channel digital mixer, 12" subwoofer, 10 x 1.5" driver line array speaker, Bluetooth input, SPX digital reverbs, 1knob EQ and multi-band compressor for master output.
- 1000W (HF:190W+LF:810W) Class-D power output
- Best in class 12" subwoofer
- 10x 1.5" drivers for slim line array speaker
- Digital mixer (3 mono mic/line + 1 stereo line)
- Multi-band compressor "mode" for master output
- 1-knob EQ for per channel
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4types, parameter control)
- 2x Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Link out and monitor out
- Dedicated cover included
- Optional reverb foot switch
- Optional dolly for more portability
Compact yet powerful package
Despite its lightweight and compact cabinet construction, the STAGEPAS 1K features a high-output 1000 W amplifier that drives a high-frequency array speaker with 10 x 1.5" units and a large 12" subwoofer, producing best-in-class sound pressure levels of up to 119 dB. An impressive 170° horizontal and 30° vertical coverage deliver clear, high-quality sound consistently throughout a wide coverage area.
J-Curve Slim Line Array
The high-frequency speaker array is comprised of 10 small-diameter 1.5" speakers. By adopting a J-curve array configuration, the high-frequency unit achieves vertical coverage of 30 ° across a span of 170 °. With such a long, 10-driver array design the STAGEPAS can deliver clear, high quality sound consistently over longer distances, projecting uniform, high-quality sound from the front to the rear of the audience.
Class-leading 12-inch “compact” subwoofer
The subwoofer features a 12-inch speaker unit which is hardly “compact,” and actually the largest in its class. However, for the STAGEPAS 1K’s new design we focused on reducing enclosure size and weight in order to improve portability, thus achieving the smallest class cabinet on the market for a subwoofer of this size and power. By incorporating Yamaha’s own Twisted Flare Port™ technology to reduce port wind noise that can occur with compact bass-reflex subwoofers, the low-end output is maximized, producing very deep, powerful, distortion-free bass.
High efficiency “1000” W Class-D amplifier
Also at the top of its class for output power, the 1000W Class-D amplifier module is capable of delivering an impressive 119 dB SPL from the deceptively compact speaker cabinet. And just as importantly, we’ve leveraged Yamaha’s decades-long experience as a manufacturer of professional PA products, and innovator of related technologies to ensure that with great power comes great stability, and that the STAGEPAS 1K maintains the same accurate, superior-quality sound even at high output.
- Type Powered subwoofer with a line array speaker
- Mixing channels 5 (3 mono + 1 ST)
- Input channel functions Hi-Z: CH2/3, 1-knob EQ: CH1-3/ST
- Output channel functions MODE (SPEECH - MUSIC - CLUB)
- Inputs 3 mono mic/line + 1 stereo line/2 mono line
- Outputs 1 Link out, 1 Monitior out
- Bluetooth Bluetooth Ver.5.0, A2DP (SBC, AAC)
- Control and others Reverb foot switch, STAGEPAS Editor (iOS/Android app)
- On-board processors DSP SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- General specifications
- Speaker type Powered subwoofer: Bass-reflex type, Line array speaker: Enclosed
- Frequency range (-10dB) 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- H Nominal Coverage 170°
- V Nominal Coverage 30°
- LF Components Powered subwoofer: 12” (30 cm) Cone
- HF Components Line array speaker: 1.5” (3.8 cm) Cone x 10
- Dynamic Power Rating 1000W (Powered subwoofer: 810W, Line array speaker : 190W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 119 dB SPL
- Power requirements Depending on area of purchase: 100V 50Hz/60Hz, 110V/120V 60Hz, 220V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption 25 W (Idle), 85 W (1/8 power)
- Accessories Power cord x 1, Cover x 1
- Options Yamaha DL-SP1K (Dedicated dolly), FC5 (foot switch) for reverb ON/OFF
- Others Handle: 1 x Powered subwoofer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) System: 334 x 2,000 x 418 mm (maximum), Line array speaker: 67 x 582 x 86 mm, Powered subwoofer: 334 x 550 x 418 mm, Spacer: 67 x 555 x 86 mm (each)
- Weight System: 23.0kg (maximum), Line array speaker: 1.8kg, Powered subwoofer: 20.0kg, Spacer: 0.6kg (each)