- Studio Accessories
The perfect microphone to start recording at home. This mic sounds shockingly good for the price. It's warm and smooth sounding. We've used it on vocals and instruments like acoustic guitars. It's a great starter mic for your recording studio.
The SC-1 has a cardioid polar pickup pattern, high output, low self-noise, and accurate reproduction of even the most subtle sound, the microphone is suitable especially for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, stage performances, and home computer recording. It is also an excellent choice for recording all kinds of musical instruments.
Let Lila's Divine Audio experience get your project studio up and running today.
Includes: microphone stand mount, carrying case
Need a shock mount? On-Stage MY410 Studio Microphone Shock Mount - Black
- Element: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Rated Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A weight IEC651)
- Max S.P.L for 0.5% THO@1KHz : 132dB
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom Power
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Net Weight: 300g
- Body Dimensions: 46mmx150mm