The versatile CK-6 Classic mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character. The CK-6 Classic in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modders/hot-rodders! Any studio can proudly offer the CK-6 Classic for instrumental and vocal miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
Includes: Avantone CK-6 Cardioid FET Microphone, Avantone Custom Retro Shock Mount, Carrying Pouch, White Foam Cardboard Gift Box, Owner’s Manual
- Uses Include: Cymbals, Hi-Hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion etc
- Rugged CK6 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- Features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly.
- Uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path.
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Dimensions: 155mm x 46mm
- Weight: .4 kg / .9 lb
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA