- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Admired for his inspiring playing ability and songwriting prowess, George Harrison reigns as one of the premier icons in music history. To honor Harrison's venerable career, we created the George Harrison Rosewood Telecaster, a limited-edition tribute that embodies George's elegantly restrained playing style and sound.
Based on the original Telecaster created for Harrison by Roger Rossmeisel, this guitar remains true to its heritage with a classic look and the unique tone only an all-rosewood guitar can produce. The body is chambered for reduced weight and increased resonance; other features include a rosewood neck with a laminated 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard and a custom neck plate engraved with an Om symbol.
A classic in every way, this refined instrument was born from the era that defined rock n' roll. George Harrison’s legacy is one of innovation and creativity, and the rosewood Telecaster became one of his primary instruments of choice. The George Harrison Telecaster is an homage to a master and destined to become a treasured addition to any collection.
CHAMBERED ROSEWOOD BODY
A variation on the original 1968 design, this rosewood Tele has a chambered body to reduce weight and add resonance.
ROSEWOOD NECK AND FINGERBOARD
0This guitar features a rosewood neck, topped with a laminated 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard and pearloid dots.
AMERICAN VINTAGE '64 PICKUPS
These vintage-accurate single-coil Telecaster pickups offer hot, crystal-clear Tele twang.
CUSTOM NECK PLATE
The neck plate bears a custom-stamped George Harrison "Om" logo.
3 SADDLE VINTAGE-STYLE TELE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a vintage-style bridge with string-through-body design and three steel “barrel” saddles for extra bite.
60’S “C” SHAPE NECK
This Telecaster features a “C”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the 1960s to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style.
- Lightweight chambered rosewood body
- Mid-'60s "C"-shaped rosewood neck; 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Two American Vintage '64 gray-bottom single-coil Telecaster pickups
- Custom "Om" logo neck plate
- Includes hardshell case
- Body Material: Chambered Rosewood
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Top Hat Style, Black
- Neck Plate: George Harrison Logo
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell (Orange Interior)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.