When people think of Hawaii, images of island scenery, hula dancers, and tropical fruits come to mind. While they are not native to Hawaii, Hawaii mangos are a prized commodity to both locals and visitors alike. Mango wood is naturally a creamy off-white color, but the sugars in the tree sometimes cause spots of yellow, pink, or black.
Like the fruit tastes, mango ukulele sound bold and sweet. Since it's not a native tree, there are no mango forests and the lumber is only available when a tree needs to be trimmed or cut down. All of our Mango series instruments are produced in our factory in Kaka'ako.
- All solid Mango Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- 20-Fret Straight cut Fretboard and joined at the 15th Fret
- Ebony Bridge
- Koaloha Gear Tuners
- KoAloha's “Musubi” Sound Hole
- Buffed High Gloss Finish
- “Better than the Weather” Warrant