- Concert Ukulele Accessories
- KoAloha Warranty
*These are stock photos. For photos of the actual instrument, please contact us.
The Hawaiian Koa series began in 1995 with one model, the humble soprano. Alvin "Pops KoAloha" Okami, handcrafted them one at a time and even made his own labels out of wood. While their ukulele has been through a series of improvements, they still ring with the same signature KoAloha sound. As a tonewood, koa produces a nice harmony of warmth and brightness.
The finger balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music. From fingerpicking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great. All of their koa instruments are produced in their factory in Kaka'ako.
- This ukulele does not come with a bag or a case
- All Solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC-shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Nut Width 1.5"
- Scale Length 17"
- String Spacing 11/32" on Center
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- 20-Fret Straight Cut Fretboard (joined at 15th fret)
- Ebony Fretboard with Pocketed Frets
- Paua Abalone Fret Markers
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha Gear Tuners
- KoAloha's “Musubi” Sound Hole
- Buffed High Gloss Finish
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty