- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
No toy, by any stretch of the imagination, the Ibanez miKro conforms to the same high standards as all of our GIO series guitars. The GRGM21 features the same high-output Infinity R pickups, the same construction, same materials, same set-up and same inspection. In fact, the only difference is its shorter 22.2-inch scale neck, something that makes it perfect for tour buses, songwriting, running scales while downloading and, of course, for young rockers and beginners.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
- Ibanez IGBMIKRO Gig Bag for Mikro Guitars
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- neck type GRGM Maple neck
- top/back/body Basswood body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardSharktooth inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 564mm/22.2"
- a : Width 41mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.