- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Among the first of our revoiced Grand Symphony guitars, this all-koa guitar is a stunner from head to toe. Built with back, sides, and top of solid Hawaiian koa, the K26ce blends the warmth and bell-like treble range of that gorgeous tonewood with a new musical character provided by the updated Grand Symphony body. Delivering a high-fidelity, orchestral sound, this model provides plenty of headroom for hard hitters while maintaining clarity and balance up and down the neck.
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
A new soundport cutaway brings more of our trademark innovation to the table, leaving the guitar’s back intact while offering access to the higher frets. The second soundhole helps the K26ce produce a textured, immersive sound that performs beautifully in solo settings or as a centerpiece in a larger ensemble. It’s a natural fit with V-Class bracing, which adds dimension, power, and sustain while eliminating the dissonance caused by imperfect intonation.
This model is designed to showcase the natural aesthetic splendor of Hawaiian koa, sporting a glossy dark shaded edgeburst finish that illuminates koa’s rich grain. Detailed with maple binding and rosette, Spring Vine fretboard and peghead inlays in maple, and Gotoh 510 tuners, with a 21:1 gear ratio that makes ultra-precise tuning a breeze. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Shapes: Grand Symphony. This strong Taylor strummer produces a rich, bold voice.
- Body Wood: Hawaiian Koa. Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
- Top Wood: Hawaiian Koa. Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
- Electronics: Expression System 2. The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing. A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle Tusq
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Gotoh
- Case Deluxe Hardshell
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16 1/4"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish Gloss
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Back/Side Finish Gloss
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay None
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Scarf
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/2"
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Maple
- Headstock Overlay Ebony
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.