- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
The latest koa entry in the Builder’s Edition family is this Grand Auditorium K24ce, build with all-solid Hawaiian koa with V-Class bracing under the hood. Sonically, it bears the hallmarks of koa’s unique tone, with high-end clarity balanced against the volume and sustain improvements delivered by the new bracing scheme. Koa’s inimitable aging properties also make this guitar a special find, opening and adding depth and sweetness as the guitar is played overtime.
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Designed to optimize the player’s experience with a handful of ergonomic features, this model includes a double-contoured cutaway for easy playing all the way down to the highest frets, along with a smooth armrest that takes the pressure off the player’s strumming arm. The Silent Satin finish treatment adds a subtle visual touch while removing much of the incidental noise that comes from the player’s arm movement, making this an ideal choice for session or studio players looking to lay down tracks. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Shape: Grand Auditorium.
- Top Wood: Hawaiian Koa.
- Body Wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Electronics: Expression System 2.
- Cutaway: Beveled Cutaway
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Scale Length 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Gotoh
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Top Finish Silent Satin
- Back Config 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding Beveled, inset Koa/Paua
- Rosette Material Koa/Fiber/Paua
- Stain/Sunburst Kona Burst
- Armrest yes
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish Satin
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Koa
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons Gold
- Edge Trim Koa/Paua/Koa
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.