- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos are of the actual guitar. Serial #1209101111.
The first Builder’s Edition guitar from the 900 Series blends the style and sound of a rosewood/spruce Grand Concert with inviting, player-friendly features. Built to the exacting specifications of comfort and tone developed by Andy Powers, this 912ce features back and sides of solid East Indian rosewood paired with a Lutz spruce top.
The Grand Concert’s compact frame makes it an ideal choice for players who value finesse and a delicate touch, offering a wide dynamic range to allow you to explore your musical ideas all the way across the tonal spectrum. V-Class bracing is a natural partner with Indian rosewood, helping that wood’s naturally textured overtones to bloom and resonate with greater sustain while adding overall volume and musicality.
This Builder’s Edition is crafted for an optimal, seamless playing experience that allows you to sound and feel your best, thanks to a beveled armrest, contoured body and fretboard edges, and a beveled cutaway that makes it easier than ever to access the higher notes on the neck. Aesthetic appointments include stunning abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays in a new Bellefleur design. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
Note: Builder's Edition guitars are currently not available in left-handed configurations.
Grand Concert Shape
A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
Lutz Spruce Top
This natural hybrid of Sitka and White spruce also shares characteristics with Adirondack spruce, responding with power, richness and volume.
Indian Rosewood Body
The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
Expression System® 2 Electronics
The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
A smooth, double-contoured cutaway provides easy access to even the highest frets without changing hand positions.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard None
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Gotoh
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 19 1/2"
- Body Width 15"
- Body Depth 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment None
- Top Finish Silent Satin
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish Satin
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding Beveled, Neo-Tropical
- Backstrap Wood Match Binding
- Rosette Mat. Paua
- Stain/Sunburst Kona Edgeburst Back/Sides, Natural Top
- Wedge None
- Armrest yes
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Scarf
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish Satin
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Koa
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons Gold
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Edge Trim Paua
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.