Gibson SJ20VSG19 SJ-200 Standard, Vintage Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The legacy of Gibson’s “King of the Flat-tops” lives on in the 2019 SJ-200 Standard. From its inaugural appearance in 1937, Gibson’s SJ-200 set an unmatched standard. The 2019 SJ-200 continues a legacy of the world’s most famous acoustic guitar, and certainly one of the most popular. Finished with an LR Baggs™ Anthem pickup system.
- Body Shape: Super Jumbo
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Flame Maple
- Side Material: Flame Maple
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Two-piece maple
- Neck Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 64.77cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Truss Rod Cover: B/W
- Pick Guard: SJ-200
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Bridge: SJ-200 Moustache™, Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under-Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ Anthem
- Controls: Volume, Mix, Phase, Battery Check
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.