Gibson LPC-EBGH1E Les Paul Custom, Ebony with Ebony Fingerboard
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
As the flagship model from Gibson Custom Shop, the Les Paul Custom lives up to the high standards set by its 1950s archetype while evolving to a level of tone and performance more suited to today's musical demands. Beneath the layers of its "tuxedo" appointments lies the crisp, edgy voice of a matched 490/498 humbucker set, a solid Ebony fingerboard, a long neck tenon for maximum sustain and a two-piece maple top over a solid mahogany body which adds the perfect amount of sonic bite to everything from jazz to hard rock. It sounds as good as it looks, and it looks as good as it sounds!
- Top Material: 2-Piece Plain Maple
- Binding Style: Multi-ply
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.24" / 56.89mm
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Block
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuners: Grover Kidney
- Pick Guard: Black Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply Engraved Les Paul Custom
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switch Washer: Black
- Jack Plate: Gold-plated Brass
- Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 498T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Shop Hardshell
- Included Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity Booklet
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.