Gibson LPR60VOWCSNH1 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS - Washed Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue Slim Neck, Fat Vintage Tones
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
1960 was the last year for the original Les Paul™ Standard, nearly identical to a 1959 model except for a few specs. Most notably, it features a fast-playing slim neck profile, beloved by the many famous musicians who played '60 Bursts including Eric Clapton, Joe Walsh, and Paul McCartney. It also has "reflector" Volume & Tone knobs and wider "double-ring" tuner tips. The Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue is a clone of the originals from the hide-glue construction to the chemically re-engineered plastic parts. Each one is built with extreme care, reverence and attention to detail by expert Custom Shop craftspeople who are committed to providing an authentic vintage ownership experience.
- Comes with: Case Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Case
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Top 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief None
- Finish Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material Solid Mahogany
- Profile 1960 Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material Nylon
- Nut Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width 2.24"
- Inlays Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Kluson Single Line, Double Ring
- Pickguard Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats w/ Silver Reflector Inserts
- Switch Tip Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons Aluminum
- Mounting Rings M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack Switchcraft
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Case
- Accessories Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.