*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #70393
The iconic '57 Goldtop has been the tool of choice for countless guitar heroes. Its elegant gold finish, classic solid mahogany/maple construction, and versatile humbucking pickups represent everything one could possibly need in a Les Paul model.
This authentic recreation exemplifies Gibson Custom Shop's tireless quest for accuracy to the original year of production, from the woods to the construction to the parts and precise contours throughout. Each Custom Shop Reissue is every bit the instrument and statement piece as the priceless vintage examples, providing an ownership experience that is endlessly fun.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: Brown Royalite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Mounting Rings: M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Brown Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags