- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial NumberÂ CS567638
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play oneâ€”itâ€™s definitely more than the sum of its parts. Itâ€™s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. Itâ€™s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fenderâ€™s most skilled and talented builders. Itâ€™s a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nicknameâ€”the Dream Factoryâ€”every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their artâ€”part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. Theyâ€™re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. Itâ€™s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Welcome to the Fender Custom Shop.
For players who wish to create a completely custom instrumentâ€”anything from a humbucking pickup-equipped banjo to a custom-engraved aluminum-bodied StratÂ®â€”we offer Masterbuilt, a singular experience working one-on-one with one of our Master Builders. Custom-Built is for those prefer to start with one of our time-honored models and personalize the specifications to meet your specific needs. Use this guide to design your very own Masterbuilt or Custom-Built Fender guitar and make your dreams come true.
- Comes with FCS hardcase
- FINISH PACKAGE - HEAVY RELIC
- PLATINGÂ - CHROME/NICKEL HARDWARE
- RIGHT/LEFT HANDÂ - RIGHT HAND
- CASEÂ - FCS STRAT/TELE BROWN
- GEN TEXTÂ - 2022 FALL EVENT LTD
- GEN TEXTÂ - LTD DECAL & CERT
- CHOOSE COLORÂ - CHOCOLATE 3TSB
- BODY SPREADÂ - GTR & BASS ALDER
- 1, 2 OR 3PC SPREAD?Â - 2 PC
- SORT FOR LIGHT WEIGHTÂ - YES SORT
- BODY TEXTÂ - PLUM COLORED SIDES
- BODY FINISHÂ - NITRO LACQUER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM NECKÂ - CUSTOM NECK
- BACK SHAPEÂ - LARGE "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUSÂ - 9.50" RADIUS
- NECK BLANK GUITARÂ - MAPLE 5/4 QTR SAWN
- NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRETÂ - .875"
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRETÂ - .950"
- SIDE DOTÂ - VINTAGE CLAY
- FACE DOTÂ - VINTAGE CLAY RLT
- FRET WIREÂ - NARROW TALL / 6105
- NUTÂ - BONE (GTR & J-BASS)
- NECK FINISHÂ - MED TINT
- NECK FINISHÂ - NITRO LACQUER
- FINGERBOARDÂ - GUITAR CITES RW AAA 9 MM
- BIND HEAD CAPÂ - NO
- BIND FINGERBOARDÂ - NO
- ROUND/FLAT LAM, SCALLOPED, REVÂ - FLAT LAM
- NECKÂ - TEXT LTD DECAL
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM PICKGUARDÂ - STANDARD
- PICKUP NECK POSITIONÂ - HW 58 TELE NK REL
- PICKUP MID POSITIONÂ - NONE
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITIONÂ - HW 58 TELE BRG REL
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLYÂ - TELE 60 WO PU GATTON REL
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIESÂ - VINT TELE
- CONTROL ASSEMBLYÂ - FAT 50's TELE REL
- TUNER KEYÂ - VINT W/FENDER LOGO REL
- STRING SETS FOR GUITARÂ - 010-013-017-026-036-046
- LIKE STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLYÂ - 60 TELE CC/REL
- BODY CONSTRUCTIONÂ - BIND BODY TOP AND BOTTOM
- BODY BINDINGÂ - BINDING .060 PARCH X .280
- HARDWARE TEXTÂ - WHITE REL SWITCH TIP
- BACK PLATE & TREM COVER GTRÂ - NONE
- REAR CONTROL COVERÂ - NONE
- NECK PLATE GTRÂ - ENGRAVED LTD ED CHR REL
- STRAP LOCKSÂ - NO STRAP LOCKS
- CONTROL KNOB(S)Â - KNURLED CHR REL
- SORT FOR DARK ROSEWOODÂ - YES SORT
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTRÂ - 52 - 60 TELE
- STANDARD PICKGUARDÂ - 63 TELE G/B/G NITRO REL
- TRUSS RODÂ - EARLY 60'S
- SERIAL # : CZ568716
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.