- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number CZ567797.
- Relic® Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Quartersawn 2A Flame Maple Neck with '60 Style Oval "C" Back-Shape
- Flat-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard; 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '58 Tele Pickups
- Modern Tele Wiring with Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit
- 3-Way Switch; 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- '59-'60 Tele Bridge with Gatton Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it's definitely more than the sum of its parts. It's filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It's as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender's most skilled and talented builders. It's a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They're the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It's no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Welcome to the Fender Custom Shop.
For players who wish to create a completely custom instrument—anything from a humbucking pickup-equipped banjo to a custom-engraved aluminum-bodied Strat®—we offer Masterbuilt, a singular experience working one-on-one with one of our Master Builders. Custom-Built is for those prefer to start with one of our time-honored models and personalize the specifications to meet your specific needs. Use this guide to design your very own Masterbuilt or Custom-Built Fender guitar and make your dreams come true.
- Comes with FCS hardcase
- FINISH PACKAGE: RELIC
- PLATING: CHROME/NICKEL HARDWARE
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND: RIGHT HAND
- CASE: FCS STRAT/TELE BROWN
- GEN TEXT: 2023 SUMMER EVENT LTD
- GEN TEXT: LTD DECAL & CERT
- CHOOSE COLOR: CANDY APPLE RED
- BODY SPREAD: GTR & BASS ALDER
- 1, 2 OR 3PC SPREAD?: 2 PC
- SORT FOR LIGHT WEIGHT: NO SORT
- BODY FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM NECK: CUSTOM NECK
- BACK SHAPE: 60 STYLE OVAL "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.50" RADIUS
- NECK BLANK GUITAR: FLAME AA QTR SAWN
- NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET: .790"
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET: .930"
- SIDE DOT: VINTAGE CLAY
- FACE DOT: VINTAGE CLAY RLT
- FRET WIRE: NARROW TALL / 6105
- NUT: BONE (GTR & J-BASS)
- NECK FINISH: MED TINT
- NECK FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- FINGERBOARD: GUITAR CITES RW AAA 9 MM
- BIND HEAD CAP: NO
- BIND FINGERBOARD: NO
- ROUND/FLAT LAM, SCALLOPED, REV: FLAT LAM
- NECK TEXT: UNFIN NB REL
- NECK TEXT: LTD DECAL
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM PICKGUARD: STANDARD
- PICKUP NECK POSITION: HW 58 TELE NK REL
- PICKUP MID POSITION: NONE
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION: HW 58 TELE BRG REL
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLY: TELE 60 WO PU GATTON REL
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIES: VINT TELE
- CONTROL ASSEMBLY: MODERN TELE w/GR.BKT PH CC
- TUNER KEY: VINT W/FENDER LOGO REL
- STRING SETS FOR GUITAR: 010-013-017-026-036-046
- LIKE STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLY: 60 TELE CC/REL
- BACK PLATE & TREM COVER GTR: NONE
- REAR CONTROL COVER: NONE
- NECK PLATE GTR: ENGRAVED LTD ED CHR REL
- STRAP LOCKS: NO STRAP LOCKS
- CONTROL KNOB(S): KNURLED CHR REL
- SORT FOR DARK ROSEWOOD: NO SORT
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTR: 52 - 60 TELE
- STANDARD PICKGUARD: 63 TELE G/B/G NITRO REL
- TRUSS ROD: EARLY 60'S
- SERIAL # : CZ567797
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.