- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number CZ565109.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play oneâ€”itâ€™s definitely more than the sum of its parts. Itâ€™s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. Itâ€™s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fenderâ€™s most skilled and talented builders. Itâ€™s a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nicknameâ€”the Dream Factoryâ€”every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their artâ€”part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. Theyâ€™re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. Itâ€™s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Welcome to the Fender Custom Shop.
For players who wish to create a completely custom instrumentâ€”anything from a humbucking pickup-equipped banjo to a custom-engraved aluminum-bodied StratÂ®â€”we offer Masterbuilt, a singular experience working one-on-one with one of our Master Builders. Custom-Built is for those prefer to start with one of our time-honored models and personalize the specifications to meet your specific needs. Use this guide to design your very own Masterbuilt or Custom-Built Fender guitar and make your dreams come true.
- Comes with FCS hardcase
- BODY SPREAD - GTR & BASS ALDER
- CHOOSE COLORÂ - DAPHNE BLUE
- 1, 2 OR 3PC SPREAD?Â - 2 PC
- SORT FOR LIGHT WEIGHTÂ - YES SORT
- BODY TEXTÂ - DEEP BODY CONTOURS
- BODY FINISHÂ - NITRO LACQUER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM NECKÂ - CUSTOM NECK
- BACK SHAPEÂ - 10/56 "V"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUSÂ - 9.50" RADIUS
- NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRETÂ - .940"
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRETÂ - .970"
- NECK BLANK GUITARÂ - MAPLE RIF SAWN
- SIDE DOTÂ - MICARTA BLACK 3/32"
- FACE DOTÂ - MICARTA BLACK .250
- FRET WIREÂ - NARROW TALL / 6105
- NUTÂ - BONE (GTR & J-BASS)
- NECK FINISHÂ - MED TINT
- NECK FINISHÂ - NITRO LACQUER
- FINGERBOARDÂ - NONE
- BIND HEAD CAPÂ - NO
- BIND FINGERBOARDÂ - NO
- NECK TEXTÂ - CUSTOM DIMS: .940-.970"
- NECK TEXTÂ - LTD DECAL
- FINISH PACKAGEÂ - HEAVY RELIC
- PLATINGÂ - CHROME/NICKEL HARDWARE
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM PICKGUARDÂ - CUSTOM
- PICKGUARD SHAPEÂ - 56 STRAT
- PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCHÂ - SWITCH 5-WAY LEVER CRL
- PICKUP NECK POSITIONÂ - HW STRAT FAT 50'S NK REL
- PICKUP MID POSITIONÂ - HW STRAT FAT 50 MID RWRP REL
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITIONÂ - HW STRAT FAT 50'S BRG REL
- RIGHT/LEFT HANDÂ - RIGHT HAND
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLYÂ - C/S VINT STRAT REL
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIESÂ - VINT STRAT REL
- CONTROL ASSEMBLYÂ - FAT 50'S STRAT REL
- NECK PLATE GTRÂ - ENGRAVED LTD ED CHR REL
- BACK PLATE & TREM COVER GTRÂ - STRAT PARCH REL
- REAR CONTROL COVERÂ - NONE
- STRAP LOCKSÂ - NO STRAP LOCKS
- SELECTOR SWITCH TIPÂ - VINT WHITE REL
- KNOB TONEÂ - STRAT SM FT TONE VINT WHT REL
- TREMOLO ARMÂ - TIP AM VINT WHT REL
- KNOB VOLUMEÂ - STRAT SM FT VOL VINT WHT REL
- TUNER KEYÂ - VINT W/FENDER LOGO REL
- STRING SETS FOR GUITARÂ - 010-013-017-026-036-046
- TREMOLO ARMÂ - VINT STRAT REL
- CASEÂ - FCS STRAT/TELE TWEED
- STD CATALOG W/COLOR CHG ONLYÂ - YES
- GEN TEXTÂ - 2022 WINTER EVENT LTD
- GEN TEXTÂ - LTD DECAL & CERT
- LIKE STANDARD PGAÂ - 56 STRAT REL
- LIKE STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLYÂ - 56 STRAT
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTRÂ - 54 - 60 STRAT W/OCB
- SERIAL #:Â Â - CZ565109
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.