- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number CZ559589.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it's definitely more than the sum of its parts. It's filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It's as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender's most skilled and talented builders. It's a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They're the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It's no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Welcome to the Fender Custom Shop.
For players who wish to create a completely custom instrument—anything from a humbucking pickup-equipped banjo to a custom-engraved aluminum-bodied Strat®—we offer Masterbuilt, a singular experience working one-on-one with one of our Master Builders. Custom-Built is for those prefer to start with one of our time-honored models and personalize the specifications to meet your specific needs. Use this guide to design your very own Masterbuilt or Custom-Built Fender guitar and make your dreams come true.
- Comes with FCS hardcase
- BODY SPREAD GTR & BASS ALDER
- CHOOSE COLOR CANDY TANGERINE
- 1, 2 OR 3PC SPREAD? 2 PC
- SORT FOR LIGHT WEIGHT YES SORT
- BODY FINISH NITRO LACQUER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM NECK CUSTOM NECK
- BACK SHAPE 60 STYLE OVAL "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.50" RADIUS
- NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET .790"
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET .930"
- NECK BLANK GUITAR FLAME AA QTR SAWN
- SIDE DOT MICARTA WHITE 3/32"
- FACE DOT MICARTA WHITE .250
- FRET WIRE NARROW TALL / 6105
- NUT BONE (GTR & J-BASS)
- NECK FINISH MED TINT
- NECK FINISH NITRO LACQUER
- FINGERBOARD GUITAR CITES RW AAA 9 MM
- BIND HEAD CAP NO
- BIND FINGERBOARD NO
- ROUND/FLAT LAM, SCALLOPED, REV FLAT LAM
- FINISH PACKAGE NEW OLD STOCK
- PLATING CHROME/NICKEL HARDWARE
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM PICKGUARD CUSTOM
- PICKGUARD SHAPE 60 STRAT
- PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCH SWITCH 5-WAY LEVER CRL
- PICKUP NECK POSITION HW 69 STRAT
- PICKUP MID POSITION HW 60/63 STRAT MID RWRP
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION HW 59 STRAT
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLY AM VINT STRAT BRG
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIES VINT STRAT
- CONTROL ASSEMBLY STRAT MODERN WIRING
- NECK PLATE GTR V LOGO SN
- BACK PLATE & TREM COVER GTR VINT STRAT W/B/W
- REAR CONTROL COVER NONE
- STRAP LOCKS NO STRAP LOCKS
- SELECTOR SWITCH TIP WHITE
- KNOB TONE STRAT SM FT TONE WHT
- TREMOLO ARM TIP WHITE NOS
- KNOB VOLUME STRAT SM FT VOL WHT
- TUNER KEY VINT W/FENDER LOGO
- STRING SETS FOR GUITAR 010-013-017-026-036-046
- TREMOLO ARM VINT UPGRADED 60'S
- CASE FCS STRAT/TELE BLACK
- STD CATALOG W/COLOR CHG ONLY NO
- GEN TEXT CERT: 1961 STRAT
- LIKE STANDARD PGA 60 STRAT
- LIKE STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLY 60 STRAT
- OPTION TEXT JOSEPHINA HW 3 PUPS
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTR 54 - 60 STRAT W/OCB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.