This all-mahogany cutaway Grand Auditorium enjoys a sonic upgrade with the addition of V-Class bracing. Mahogany typically delivers a focused sound with a full midrange, and a hardwood top like mahogany adds a natural compression to the response, helping to create a balanced articulation across the tonal spectrum, which benefits lively strummers.
The V-Class treatment allows those sounds to flourish with greater volume, longer sustain, and more harmonic agreement between notes, which helps chords sing in a whole new way.
A shaded edge burst around the body and neck adds a vintage treatment to the dark, rich-grained mahogany, and the top has been left pickguard-free to preserve the rootsy character of the wood. Understated appointments include grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlays with a new peghead inlay, faux tortoiseshell binding, and a faux tortoise/ivoroid rosette. The guitar comes equipped with our proprietary ES2 electronics, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Shape - Grand Auditorium
- Top - Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides - Tropical Mahoagany
- Electronics - Expression System 2
- Cutaway - Venetian Cutaway
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover - Black Plastic
- Pickguard - None
- Number of Frets - 20
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Case - Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.