Meticulously reproduced with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, a genuine mahogany VTS (Vintage Tone System) top and genuine mahogany back and sides. Featuring a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and bridge with an Authentic 1931 neck shape and heel, this 00 12 fret classic will appeal to players of all musical styles who love the vintage look and sound of mahogany. Remaining true to its origins as a Depression Era instrument, the 00-17 Authentic 1931 features authentic scalloped X-bracing, a Vintage Gloss finish, and historically accurate appointments, such as Golden Age Relic Nickel Side Mount tuners.
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #2211833
**Blemish - See last photo - Small scratch on back edge
- BODY SIZE: 00-12 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Vintage Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Vintage Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Authentic 1931 X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 7/8''
- TOP MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany with VTS
- NECK SHAPE: Authentic 1931
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Not Available
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- TOP COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- BRIDGE STYLE: Authentic Straight Line - Glue in Long Saddle
- BINDING: N/A
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 3/8''
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: None
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Brazilian Rosewood
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: None
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Bone
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Brazilian Rosewood
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: Ebony
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: Brazilian Rosewood
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Brazilian Rosewood
- FINISH NECK: Vintage Gloss
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 5/16''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Authentic 17 Old Style
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Grained Ivoroid
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 12th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: Grained Ivoroid
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Slotted with 1931 Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Golden Age Relic Nickel Side Mount
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: Brazilian Rosewood
- KNOB: Black
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Stamped on Back of Headstock
- NUT MATERIAL: Ebony
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- CASE: Ply Hardshell
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: Yes
- LABEL: None
- PLEKED: No
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.