G-45 Studio Walnut: A New Point of Entry into a Gibson Acoustic
The G-45 Studio is designed to provide the perfect mix of tone, performance, and traditional Gibson style for all players and every stage. It is hand-built in our Bozeman, Montana factory using time-tested Gibson build techniques like hide-glued dovetail neck joints and domed top braces along with modern features like slimmer body depths and Advanced Response neck profiles. A solid Sitka spruce top and solid walnut back and sides deliver crisp sounds with plenty of wonderful overtones while a Fishman Sonitone pickup captures every nuance for easy plug-and-play at home, in the studio or on stage. It represents a new point of entry into Gibson acoustics and a new precedent for sound and quality.
- Body Shape Round Shoulder
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back Walnut
- Side Walnut
- Bracing Traditional scalloped X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top
- Finish Satin
- Material Utile
- Profile Advanced Response
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Dot inlay
- Joint Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Traditional belly up, walnut
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard Tear Drop
- Truss Rod Cover Walnut
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman Sonitone
- Controls Sound hole mounted controls
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case G-Series Hardshell
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.