- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
B.B. King Lucille A Lovingly Crafted Tribute to a Blues Legend
Based on the famously named guitars of blues legend B.B. King, the Epiphone B.B. King Lucille was inspired by the various Gibson ES models he played over the years - all of which were named Lucille. Standout features that make this Lucille such a stunning guitar and loving tribute include gold hardware, Grover‚® Rotomatic‚® tuners, a Graph Tech‚® nut, ebony fretboard with pearloid block inlays, a brass truss rod cover with B.B. King's name engraved on it, mother of pearl Lucille inlay on the headstock face, multi-ply binding on the body and headstock, a TP-6 tailpiece with fine tuners, and a semi-hollow body with a maple center block to reduce feedback. Unlike most semi-hollowbody guitars, the B.B. King Lucille's top doesn't have any f-holes; B.B. himself requested this feature to help further reduce the possibility of feedback. The electronics are equally impressive, with a six-position Varitone switch, a pair of Alnico Classic PRO humbucking pickups wired to CTS‚® potentiometers, and stereo and mono output jacks for maximum flexibility. An EpiLite case is also included.
- Case EpiLite Case Included
- Body Shape ES-335
- Body Material 5-ply Layered Maple
- Bracing Spruce
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding Multi-ply Top, Back, and Headstock, Single ply Neck
- Finish Gloss
- Material Maple
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Pearloid Blocks
- Joint Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish Gold
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece TP-6 Stop Bar with Fine Tuners
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic with Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard 5-ply ES-335 style Bound Tortoise Pickguard
- TrussRod 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Brass Bell; Engraved "B.B. King"
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs, Black Chicken Head Varitone Knob
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Gold Varitone Washer
- Control Covers Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons 2 - Bottom and Back of Heel
- Mounting Rings Black
- Pickup Covers Gold
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers, 6 Position Varitone Switch
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone Toggle
- Output Jack Two: Epiphone 1/4" Mono and Epiphone 1/4" Stereo
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case EpiLite Case Included
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.