Epiphone's Most Influential Thin-line
The Epiphone Sheraton™-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollow electric guitar. Played by artists such as the legendary John Lee Hooker, Noel Gallagher, The Edge, and Emily Wolfe, the Sheraton™-II continues to shape sound throughout generations. The guitar is equipped with our critically acclaimed ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, and Graph Tech® NuBone® XL nut, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, and custom Block and Triangle fretboard inlay. Available in Ebony, Midnight Sapphire, and Vintage Sunburst finishes. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case available.
- Body Shape Sheraton-II
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Binding "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Finish Gloss
- Material 5-pc Layered Hard Maple/Walnut
- Profile 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material Graphtech® NuBone® XL
- Nut Width 1.687"
- Inlays Custom Block and Triangle Mother-of-Pearl/Abalone
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish Gold
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatics®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Control Knobs Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 3
- Controls Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Pickup Selector 3-way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .010", .013", .017", .026"w, .036", .046"
- Case Optional 335/Casino-Type Hard Case (6 & 12 string) 940-E519; Casino/ES-335 EpiLite™ Case 940-E519HG