- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
1959 Les Paul Standard The First Collaboration Between Epiphone and the Gibson Custom Shop
Made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, the Limited Edition 1959 Les Paul Standard is Epiphone's stunning recreation of the rare vintage classic. Featuring a mahogany body with a maple top with a AAA figured maple veneer, comfortable 1959 hand-rolled neck profile with long neck tenon, aged finish, Gibson USA BurstBucker 2 & 3 humbucking pickups, Switchcraft‚® selector switch and output jack, CTS‚® pots, 50s era wiring, Mallory capacitors, non-beveled pickguard, new Epiphone Deluxe vintage tuners, and a vintage-style brown hard case. It also comes with an Epiphone Limited Edition metal medallion toggle switchplate. Available in Aged Dark Burst and Aged Dark Cherry Burst.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding Cream
- Finish Aged
- Material Mahogany
- Profile '59 Rounded "C"
- Scale Length 24.764"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in, Long Tenon
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone ABR-1
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe with Vintage Tulip Keys
- Pickguard Cream
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hat with dial pointers
- Control Covers Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Gibson BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup Gibson BurstBucker 3
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS‚® pots, Mallory capacitors, 50s era wiring
- Pickup Selector 3-way Switchcraft‚® toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Switchcraft‚®
- Strings Gauge .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case Hardshell Case included
- Accessories Included vintage-style hard case, Epiphone Limited Edition metal medallion toggle switch back plate
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.