Modern Double Cut Design With AAA Flame Maple Top and ProBuckers With Coil-Splitting
The DC PRO is Epiphone’s modern take on the classic Del Rey Double Cut design. Featuring a solid mahogany body with a AAA flame maple veneer top, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, and a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at reduced volumes. Now available in Black Cherry, Faded Cherry Sunburst, Midnight Ebony, Mojave Fade, and Wild Ivy.
- Body Shape DC PRO
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Custom "C"
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Block and Triangle, Pearloid and Abolone Joint
- Glued-in Hardware Bridge LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Stop Bar Tuning Machines Grover® 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard None
- TrussRod 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2 ply (b/w), “DC PRO” in silkprint
- Strap Buttons Epiphone StrapLocks
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 2, 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 3, 4-wire
- Controls Neck and Bridge Volume with push-pull coil-splitting and treble bleed Neck Tone control with push pull Phase feature, Bridge Tone
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046