The TRBX300 is built to enhance your performance with a perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body that provides optimum tonal foundation. Performance EQ active circuitry gives instant access to perfectly dialed-in, stage-ready tones, coupled with the expressive control you crave.
- Sculpted Body
- 5-Piece Maple/Mahogany Neck
- 2 YGD-designed M3 Ceramic Humbucking Pickups
- 5-Way Performance EQ Tone Circuit
|Scale Length||34" (863.6 mm)|
|Body Finish||Gloss Polyurethane|
|Neck||Neck Materials||Maple/Mahogany 5-Piece|
|Neck Finish||Satin Polyurethane|
|Fingerboard Radius||10" (250 mm)|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret||38.0 / 56.4 mm|
|Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret||19.5 / 21.5 mm|
|Electronics||Neck Pickup||Double Coil / Ceramic|
|Bridge Pickup||Double Coil / Ceramic|
|Controls||Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 2-Band EQ(Bass,Treble), 5-Position Lever Switch for Performance EQ|
|Tuning Machines||Covered / Die-cast|
|Others||String Gauge||D'Addario EXL170SL / 0.045-0.100|
Electric Bass Guitar Soft Bags:
- Good: HI Bags B-105U/6 Standard Bass Guitar Gig Bag
- Better: HI Bags BG20D/6 Deluxe 20mm Bass Guitar Gig Bag
- Best: HI Bags BG30P/6 30mm Bass Guitar Bag
- Next Level: Reunion Blues RBCB4 Voyager Electric Bass Case
Electric Bass Guitar Hard Cases:
- Good: HI Bags REBC350 Electric Bass Guitar Hardshell Case
- Better: Gator GC-BASS Bass Guitar Case
- Best: Gator GTSA-GTRBASS Bass Guitar Case with TSA Locks
- In Stock Electric Guitar Bass Combo Amps
- In Stock Electric Guitar Bass Heads
- In Stock Electric Guitar Bass Cabinets
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.