- Pedal Accessories
Super-compact yet loaded with all the power of HeadRush, MX5® is an incredibly easy to use and realistic-sounding guitar FX and amp modeler that’s ideal for the desktop, the studio and the stage. Featuring a finely-tuned multi-core processor and 4” high-resolution touch display, the HeadRush MX5 makes tone building easy, letting you touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your perfect tone in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
Amazing 4-inch Touch Display
Center stage on the HeadRush MX5 is an ultra-responsive 4-inch touch display (Exclusive Patent Pending Technology) and a guitarist-centric, intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create rigs with lightning speed and precision.
For the gigging guitarist, MX5’s radiant high-resolution display has you covered, providing critical feedback exactly where, and when, you need it - especially when tweaking tones via the expression pedal in 'Hands-Free Mode’. Everything about the HeadRush MX5 is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create your perfect tone in seconds.
Unlimited Tonal Expansion with Third Party IR Support
Out the box, the HeadRush MX5 includes over 300 precision-captured impulse responses, meticulously crafted in IoSR Studios with some of the world’s most revered guitar cabs. Loading your own third-party IRs is a snap; simply hook up the MX5 to your Mac or PC via USB and drag-and-drop your choice IRs. Plus, with virtually unlimited storage for IRs with 1024 and 2048 sample lengths, MX5’s tone sculpting possibilities are virtually limitless!
Gapless Preset Switching with Reverb/Delay Tail Spillover
Gapless preset-switching is an exclusive HeadRush feature, ensuring any reverb or delay-tails will continue to ring out, even after changing your preset or rig. The result? No break in your sound, and your rig changes sound fluid and seamless.
Easy-to-use Stomp, Rig and Hybrid Footswitch Modes
Controlling your sound has never been easier courtesy of MX5’s 3 built-in footswitches that toggle 3 models or scenes, change rigs, or access your setlists. Quickly switch between the footswitch modes by holding footswitch 1 to select your desired mode. You can also select setlists, enter hands-free mode, and lock the touch display from this menu.
Convenient Hands-Free Edit Mode
Need to add a little more gain at the last minute? No problem! Using the hands-free edit mode, you can adjust any parameter mid-song without having to stop playing and/or bend over. Simply select the model that you want to adjust, select the parameter, and then use the built-in expression pedal to fine-tune your settings!
- Custom-designed DSP system with powerful multi-core processing
- High-resolution 4” touch display with guitarist-centric interface
- Versatile library of realistic & responsive amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Load virtually unlimited custom impulse response files
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Looper with save and load loop features
- Built-in expression pedal with toe-switch and adjustable tension
- Stereo FX loop for external FX or 4-cable connectivity with guitar/bass amps
- 1/8” (3.5mm) aux input, 1/8” (3.5mm) headphones output; MIDI input and output
- Record and re-amp via USB (up to 24-bit/96kHz)