- Pedal Accessories
Flexible digital delay in the world’s smallest Canyon!
The EHX Pico Canyon Echo takes the digital delay from the award-winning Canyon Delay and Looper and plates it up as a single serving echo unit. Starting with a crystal clean delay, the Canyon Echo is a sweetly simple delay with 3 seconds of delay time. Don’t let the size fool you, this canyon is deep! Add filtering, tap tempo, and a feedback knob capable of infinite repeats and this little echo is up to most time bending tasks.
The Canyon Echo features a BLEND knob to get the perfect wet/dry mix. The DELAY knob sets the delay time from 8ms to 3s. FEEDBACK is adjustable from 1 repeat to infinite repeats for endless delay washes and pads. Turn the FILTER knob past noon and it’s a High Pass Filter while below noon it is a Low Pass Filter.
Tap Tempo is simple and easy to use. Just press and release the footswitch at least two times to set the tempo and the LED will blink to confirm your tap tempo. The tempo can then be subdivided from a quarter note to a dotted eight note to an eighth note with the TAP DIV button. Additionally, the Canyon Echo also features selectable Tails bypass so echoes continue after putting the pedal into bypass.
The Canyon Echo also features a new style of Infinite Repeats where a single delay is repeated and the input is taken out of the delay path. This makes the pedal function like a micro tape looper that can be played over without new delays being created. The micro loop can also be manipulated into warped sound effects by adjusting the DELAY knob.
- Compact Pico chassis
- Digital delay from Canyon Delay and Looper
- BLEND controls the wet/dry mix
- DELAY adjusts delay time from 8ms to 3s
- FEEDBACK adjusts from 1 repeat to infinite
- Filter attenuated low-end or high-end frequencies of delayed signal
- Tap Tempo with 3 tap division modes
- Selectable Tails bypass allows for echoes to continue after pedal is bypassed
- Infinite Repeats feature loops a single delay repeat that can be manipulated by the DELAY knob
- Power adapter included
- Circuit: Digital
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included
- Dimensions (in): 3.65 x 2.0 x 2.0
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Year Released: 2023