- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The new Inspired by Gibsonâ„¢ Epiphone Les Paulâ„¢ Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as a lighter-weight body and innovative SlimTaperâ„¢ neck with an asymmetrical profile.
The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability. Upgrades include an ebony fretboard, GroverÂ® locking RotomaticÂ® tuners, Graph TechÂ® nut, clear Top Hat knobs, and ProBuckerâ„¢ pickups. The control assembly features the treble bleed circuit to keep your highs sparkling when turning your volume down, 3 push-pull pots to switch between the humbuckerâ„¢ and the single-coil sounds, and phase switching for the most versatile and sonic variety.
The new Epiphone Les Paul Modern is here to shape the sound for future generations. Available in Vintage Sparkling Burgundy, Graphite Black, and Faded Pelham Blue finishes. Optional hardshell and EpiLiteâ„¢ cases sold separately.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple
- Back Mahogany with Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- Weight Relief Yes
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Modern contoured heel
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued-set
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Tuning Machines Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Black PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Clear Top Hats with Ridge
- Strap Buttons 2; bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup ProBucker 2 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup ProBucker 3 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls 2 Volumes (w/2 Push/Pull Coil-Tap), 2 Tones (1 Push/Pull Phase)
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLiteâ„¢ Case 940-ENLPHG; Premium Solid Body Electric Guitar Gig bag 940-EPIGIG
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.