- Studio Accessories
Getting started in studio recording? Here are the tools you'll need.
The SOLO bundle includes the PreSonus AUDIOBOXGO Audio Interface that allows you to record a single microphone and single instrument at the same time. Perfect for singer-songwriters looking to record a demo or even use it to do live-stream performances.
*Bundle photo not to scale.
Create right away!
Ultra-affordable, surprisingly powerful, and small enough to fit in your pocket, AudioBox GO™ gives you all the connections you need to record on the move or in your home studio. Whether you’re recording a guitar riff at rehearsal or a full-length solo album in your bedroom, you’ll have all the tools you need to create like a pro, right from the start. Compatible with both computers and mobile devices, the AudioBox GO is perfect for anyone who wants to get started recording fast.
- Ultra-affordable, ultra-compact, versatile USB-C® compatible audio interface for home and mobile recording with professional sound quality
- Recording Software included: Get started right away with Studio One® Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-Powered: AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-C® device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple® and Android™ devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- Headphone Connection: 1 TRS 1/4” stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- Speaker Connections: 2 balanced TRS 1/4” main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- Professional Audio Quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
- Professional XMAX-L Mic Preamp: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this custom low-noise, high-headroom design with 50 dB of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics