A luxurious and simple design turntable with Built-in Phono Amplifier and USB output.
The TN-300 belt-drive analog turntable is housed in a stylish chassis, containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. Both Phono and Line outputs are supplied, which allows you to play vinyl into powered speakers or a stereo without a Phono input. Transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC using the USB digital output. CD-quality digital archiving via USB preserves your vinyl collection for use on a smartphone or Digital Audio Player.
With the included Audio-Technica AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 sounds great right out of the box. An aluminum, die-cast, High inertia platter is also included. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover from first-time users to audiophiles, with high-quality sound and sturdy yet stylish design.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balanced straight type tonearm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Audio-Technica made MM (VM) type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion-resistant gold plated terminals