Flex Your Boundaries
Captivate your audience with the DDJ-FLX6. Packing a host of brand-new features, this 4-channel unit makes it easy to hype up the audience, mix tracks from totally different musical genres, and spice up your sets with pro-sounding scratch effects.
All-new Merge FX
Add drama to your sets and easily mix different styles of music. No matter what the BPM or key of the next track is, you can create an exciting transition whenever you want. Simply press the knob and turn it as fast or as slowly as you like to start building up the tension in the music.
Jog Cutter: Create pro-sounding scratch effects, one-handed
Turn on Jog Cutter and simply move the jog wheel to apply a professional-sounding scratch effect to the last Hot Cue or playback position you used on that deck. There are 10 different scratch patterns and you can switch from one to another by simply moving the playhead position, shown on the jog wheel’s display, to point toward the angle for the scratch you want to use.
Full-size jog wheels with track position display
Pitch bending and scratching feels natural thanks to the large jog wheels, which are the same size as those on the flagship CDJ-3000 multi player. Each one features On Jog Display too, so you can keep an eye on the playhead position.
Sample Scratch: Get creative with your favorite sounds
Sample Scratch is a brand-new pad mode in rekordbox which enables you to choose sounds you’ve assigned to the sampler and load them onto the decks. So, when you want to create a live remix of a track, or simply add some texture to the music, you can scratch with your favorite sounds.
Plug and play compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
With a built-in sound card and support for DJ Performance functions in rekordbox (equivalent to the Core plan) and Serato DJ Pro, all you need to do is connect the DDJ-FLX6 via USB cable to a laptop that’s running either software application and you can start DJing. You don’t need a paid subscription plan for either.
New aesthetic design
The layout of the controls on the DDJ-FLX6 is similar to that on our club-standard CDJ + DJM setup, so you can perform intuitively. However, this DJ controller introduces a fresh look, with a high-quality dark-gray matte finish and redesigned jog wheels that will make your setup stand out.
- 4-channel mixer: The mixer section has 4 channels, so you can freely create mashups or scratch on the fly.
- USB bus powered: Simply connect the controller to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface): Thanks to a built-in sound card, the DDJ-FLX6 connects straight to your speakers or amplifier via a single RCA cable. Plus you can record to rekordbox using the same USB connection.
- Performance Pads: Hit the 8 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and the sampler.
- Class compliant: Plug your DDJ-FLX6 into your PC/Mac and start DJing – there’s no need to install an audio driver.
- Pitch ‘n Time DJ: The Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included.
- FX Pack: The Serato FX Pack is included. Get creative with Single FX mode or Multi-FX mode for in-depth control.
- Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (RCA)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
- Width: 26.61 in
- Height: 2.7 in
- Depth: 13.61 in
- Weight: 8.38 lb
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB
- Distortion: < 0.004 %