FOR DJS WHO DO MORE THAN JUST MIX MUSIC
DJs don’t just play music—they’re also often the MC, livestream producer, sound tech, and remixer, and sometimes the event organizer too. This hefty workload means they need equipment that supports much more than simply mixing songs together. Say hello to the Roland DJ-707M, an integrated livestreaming sound console, multi-purpose audio interface, loudspeaker management system, and fully fledged performance DJ controller that’s equipped to handle the demanding audio needs of any type of DJ.
Using the 10 onboard scenes, you can create ‘go-to’ event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups—and recall them instantly.
Loudspeaker Management x3
Master, booth, and zone outputs all have independent loudspeaker management settings, including four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter, and mono mode.
Dual USB Ports
Connect two computers at once for a backup laptop connection or seamless DJ changeover. The USB B port also works as a standard USB audio interface capable of two-way communication with an iOS device, perfect for streaming to your favorite social media platform or playing a mix from your phone.
Inputs for Guest Performers
When an event includes a guest musician or performer, you can easily plug them into the front-facing dual 1/4-inch jacks or 1/8-inch stereo aux input without disrupting your DJ configuration.
The fully assignable zone output with dedicated level control is ideal for creating a separate mix for a videographer, sending different music to another area of the venue, or even adding a subwoofer.
The Right Size for DVS
The DJ-707M’s size fits perfectly between turntables and DJ media players. And it’s Serato DVS Upgrade Ready, so you can use it as the ultimate mobile DJ mixer with your component setup.
MIC CHECK 1, 2…3 & 4
DJs know that really rocking an event means sounding great on the mic. The DJ-707M’s mic section is designed to handle any situation, from straightforward speeches and announcements to pitch-corrected karaoke throwdowns with up to 4 mic inputs, EQ and effects, and anti feedback supression.
Serato DJ Pro
With full Serato DJ Pro support, you can use hot cues, loops, rolls, pitch play, slicer, and more. Serato DJ Pro also comes with iZotope audio effects to stylize your sound with simple one-knob control.
Fully Adjustable Crossfader
Work the perfect scratch or smoothest blend using the rugged crossfader with full-range curve settings and software-adjustable crossfader margin.
Channel Filter and FX
Roland’s pristine-sounding hardware effects can be assigned individually to the dedicated Filter/FX knob on each channel, and include Filter, Dub Echo, Jet, Noise, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crush, Phaser, Noise 2, and more.
TR-Drums + Onboard Sound Effects
There’s a Roland TR drum machine tucked away on Deck 3, so you can accent your songs with classic TR-808 and 909 drum loops or even provide a backing beat for instrumentalists. Setting Deck 4 to OSC lets you drop sweepers, synth stabs, and other onboard DJ sound effects to spice up a mix.
- Signal Processing Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Scene Memory 10
- Internal Effect
- Mic Effects
- Channel Effects
- Output Equalizer
- Output Multiband compressor
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT (1–4) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBu
- INPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBu
- MIC IN (1, 2) (XLR type): -60 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 0 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): -40 dBu
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): -6 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBu
- BOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- ZONE OUT: +0 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT (1–4) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (XLR type): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 30 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): 10 k ohms or greater
- Output Impedance
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- ZONE OUT : 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- Frequency Response 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Display 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT (1–4) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN (1, 2) connectors: XLR type
- AUX IN jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MASTER OUT 1 connectors: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: 1/4
- inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- ZONE OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- PC (A, B) ports: USB B type
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- PHONO GROUND terminal
- Power Supply AC adaptor
- Current Draw 2,000 mA
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC Adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 474 mm
- 18-11/16 inches
- 331 mm
- 13-1/16 inches
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- 3.5 kg
- 7 lbs 12 oz