- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Say hello to the Mini II FMH — our popular Mini travel-size guitar, but slightly bigger and with an extended 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length so it tunes perfectly to Standard E. Despite its small profile, the Mini II has a deeper body depth which creates a well-rounded tone that is close to a full-size nylon string guitar. Built with a flamed mahogany top, back and sides, the Mini II FMH has an exotic look and sounds mellow, soft and balanced.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Small Body
- Construction: Layered
- Body Top: Flamed Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Tortoiseshell and ABS Ring
- Top Binding: Tortoiseshell ABS
- Back and Sides Wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 580mm (22 7/8")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 48mm (1 7/8")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 19mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 20mm
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Fingerboard Inlays: 4mm Dots - Pearloid
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Composite
- Saddle Material: NuBone
- Nut Material: NuBone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Satin Nickel with Black Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 222mm (8 3/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 75mm (3")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 85mm (3 1/3")
- Body Length: 397mm (15 5/8")
- Overall Length: 873mm (34 3/8")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.