- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The CP100 is a complete guitar package, perfect for beginners! Included inside the box is a full size Córdoba nylon string acoustic guitar with spruce top and nyatoh back and sides, standard Córdoba gig bag, digital clip-on chromatic tuner with color display, 2 picks, and a guitar lesson book. All Córdoba guitars come with premium Savarez strings.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Layered
- Body Top: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Traditional
- Back and Sides Wood: Nyatoh
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Composite
- Nut Material: Composite
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case: Cordoba Standard Gig Bag - Full Size Classical
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 997mm (39 1/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.