- Inspection and Set-up
- Humidity Care
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
CÃ³rdoba Guitars is proud to introduce its first nylon string electric guitar and recent winner of Best in Show during the 2022 NAMM Show, the CÃ³rdoba Stage. This ultimate nylon string guitar is for playing on stage and addresses feedback issues while also producing CÃ³rdobaâ€™s authentic acoustic nylon-string tone.
Revolutionary Pickup System
At the heart of the guitar is the revolutionary Stage Pickup System paired with a solid, fully chambered body for reduced weight and enhanced resonance, and a robust, tonal foundation. Equipped with easy-to-access Volume, EQ, and Body Blend knobs the Stage Pickup System allows players to dial in their preferred acoustic tone. Co-developed with Fishman to produce Cordoba's authentic, acoustic nylon-string tone, the Stage is revolutionary in sound and feel.
Ergonomic Stage Friendly Shape and Cordoba Fusion Neck
Cordobaâ€™s unique Fusion Neck with a comfortable 48mm nut width and fast 16â€ Fretboard Radius is slightly thinner than a traditional nylon string guitar and provides a playing experience closer to that of a steel string guitar. This familiarity offers an easy transition for steel string players and players with smaller hands to the world of nylon string guitar.
A Love For Planet
The accompanying gig bag allows for ease of transportation with padded handles and straps strategically placed along the sides and front of the bag. Supporting Cordobaâ€™s goal of minimizing global impact, the newly designed gig bag is built with a durable shell made from recycled nylon. This nylon fabric is a blend of post-consumer waste such as microplastics and discarded fishing nets.
Fully Chambered Mahogany Body
A solid, fully chambered body provides reduced weight, and enhanced resonance, and allows the top to resonate freely for natural acoustic tone and ease of movement while playing. Strategically placed Cordoba soundhole arches aid in the guitarâ€™s vibration and natural nylon-string tone.
- Target Instrument Weight 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Replacement Truss Rod Cover 05022 - Cordoba Truss Rod Cover Stage Rosewood
- Replacement Tuning Machine Button N / A
- Replacement Tuning Machine - Bass 05709 - Cordoba Tuner Blossom BLK/GLD w/EB BS BTN Bass
- Replacement Tuning Machine - Treble 05708 - Cordoba Tuner Blossom BLK/GLD w/EB BS BTN Treble
- Tuning E-A-D-G-B-E
- Number of Strings 6
- Waist Width 226mm (8 7/8")
- Replacement Nut 01053 - Cordoba Nut Bone 6 String Guitar 48mm x 5mm
- Battery Pack Installation Location Back
- Battery Pack Battery Box - 9V
- Pickup Type Undersaddle Piezo + Body Sensors
- Tuning Machine Buttons Black
- Tuning Machine Ratio 14:1
- Tuning Machines Vendor & Model Der Jung DJCB1GK-A1B (S3)
- Replacement Truss Rod Wrench 008-0000-001 - Truss Rod Wrench 4mm Allen Key
- Replacement Strap Button 05019 - Cordoba Strap Buttons GLD
- Nut String Spacing 39mm (1 1/2")
- Replacement Other Cover 05021 - Cordoba Battery Box Ring Stage BLK
- Compatible Gig Bag 1 N / A
- Compatible Case 3 N / A
- Compatible Case 2 N / A
- Compatible Case 1 N / A
- Replacement Gig Bag 03544 - Cordoba Deluxe Gig Bag Stage BLU/BRN
- Replacement Case N / A
- Replacement Control Cavity Cover 05020 - Cordoba Control Cavity Cover Stage BLK
- Replacement Pickguard N / A
- Replacement Output Jack Plate 05018 - Cordoba Jack Plate GLD
- Replacement Control Knob 05017 - Cordoba Knob Walnut w/Indicator Dot Set Screw
- Replacement Battery Box & Output Jack N / A
- Replacement Pickup & Preamp System 05016 - Cordoba Pickup Fishman Stage Guitar System Complete
- Replacement Saddle 01066 - Cordoba Saddle Bone 6 String Guitar Radiused 80mm x 3mm
- Replacement Bridge Pins N / A
- pcid 1
- Compatible Gig Bag 2 N / A
- Headstock Logo Cordoba Arches Logo - Mother-of-Pearl
- Frets to Body 14
- Side Purfling Inlay Pattern & Dimensions N / A
- Back Center Strip N / A
- Back Bracing Ladder Bracing
- Back Binding N / A
- Back Purfling Inlay Pattern & Dimensions N / A
- Neck Construction Traditional 3 Piece Neck
- Rosette Pattern & Dimensions N / A
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Top Purfling Pattern & Dimensions N / A
- Tail Strip N / A
- Exclusive No
- Shipper Carton Dimensions 112 x 43 x 15 (cm)
- Headplate Pau Ferro
- Family Cutaway & Electric
- Build Fusion
- Construction Chambered Solid Body
- Body Top Solid Spruce w/ Flame Maple Veneer
- Top Bracing Pattern Custom 3 pc. Fan
- Soundhole Diameter N / A
- Rosette N / A
- Top Purfling Inlay N / A
- Top Binding Pau Ferro
- Side Purfling Inlay N / A
- Back and Sides Wood Chambered Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay N / A
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Scale Length 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape C Shape
- Nut Width 48mm (1 7/8")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret 20mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret 23mm
- Truss Rod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlays N / A
- Frets Total 22
- Fingerboard Binding Pau Ferro (unbound end)
- Color Edge Burst (EB)
- Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material Compensated Bone
- Nut Material Bone
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Black and Gold with Black Buttons
- Tap Plate N / A
- Electronics Fishman Stage Pickup System
- Controls Master Volume, EQ and Body Blend
- Strings Savarez Alliance /Cantiga High Tension 510AJ
- Included Case Cordoba Deluxe Gig Bag
- Upper Bout Width 270mm (10 5/8")
- Lower Bout Width 352mm (13 7/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout 38mm (1 1/2")
- Body Depth Lower Bout 38mm (1 1/2")
- Body Length 457mm (18")
- Overall Length 997mm (39 1/4")
- Country of Origin China
- Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
Acoustic guitars and ukulele are made of wood, and wood is sensitive to changes in climate. Shifts in temperature or relative humidity can affect your instrument in multiple ways, some of which can lead to costly repairs if you’re not careful. Solid woods in particular are especially prone to the effects of climate fluctuation. For example, extended exposure to low relative humidity (below 40% RH) can dry out the wood, causing it to shrink and run the risk of cracking. Similarly, excessive humidity can cause the wood to absorb moisture and swell, potentially causing other problems. Without adequate humidity control (especially in drier local climates), acoustic instruments can crack and their necks can warp, causing problems with fretting, intonation and playability.
So how do you prevent this kind of damage? Easy: by keeping your guitars and ukulele properly humidified (ideally between 40-60% RH). The easiest way to do this is by storing your instruments in a case with a case two-way humidifier inside. A two-way humidifier will slowly absorb or release moisture inside your case, maintaining humidity to help ensure your instrument doesn’t suffer damage. Using a digital hygrometer can help you monitor humidity levels around your instrument.
Symptoms of a dry acoustic instrument:
- Low action. Strings are very close to the fretboard.
- Hump on the fretboard where the neck joins the body.
- Sunken top across the soundboard between bridge and fingerboard.
- The back of instrument looks very flat when it is dried out.
- Sharp fret ends extend beyond the edge of the fretboard.
- The plane of the neck angle on a dry instrument hits above the top of the bridge.
Symptoms of a wet acoustic instrument:
- High action. Strings that are unusually high off the fretboard, making it difficult to play.
- Unusually swollen top
- Unusual warp on the top, back or both at the end-block
- Improper neck angle. Sighting the neck to the bridge, the frets will appear to hit below the bridge.
The D’Addario Two-Way Humidification System
Using patented technology, the D’Addario Two-Way Humidification System features disposable, moisture-filled packets with a breathable membrane that provides two-way humidity control, meaning it can either release or absorb moisture to consistently maintain a predetermined relative humidity (RH) level of 45-50 percent.
Music Nomad Humilele Ukulele Humidifier
Music Nomad the leader in equipment care products, has developed an easy to use, no mess, and low maintenance Ukulele humidifier. The Humilele rests securely on top of the strings to safely and evenly hydrate your Ukulele to avoid these problems.
Final Notes on Humidity Control
To monitor the amount of humidity your instrument is receiving, we recommend the purchase of a digital hygrometer, a device that gauges and provides a read-out of humidity levels. It can be kept in the room where you store your instruments, or, better yet, in a central location inside the instrument case, preferably Velcro’d to the outside of the accessories compartment (facing the heel). The optimal range for your guitars and ukulele is 45-55% RH.