- Inspection and Set-up
- Humidity Care
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The F10 is a beautiful all-solid traditional flamenco guitar, suitable for intermediate and professional players. Its European spruce top with cypress back and sides provide a crisp, well-balanced tone with plenty of volume and flamenco growl. It is built with a slightly thinner body than a traditional classical guitar and its flat neck angle creates low action and the quintessential flamenco buzz.
The F10 comes with a clear flamenco-style tap plate and an adjustable two-way truss rod inside the neck for long term stability. As part of the Luthier series, the F10 includes our signature Domingo Esteso pearloid rosette and a lightweight yet durable CÃ³rdoba polyfoam case.
- Construction:All Solid Woods
- Headplate: Rosewood
- Tuning Machine Buttons: Black
- Neck Joint: Spanish Heel
- Headstock Logo: Cordoba Arches Logo - Mother-of-Pearl
- Back Purfling Inlay Pattern & Dimensions: 0.5mm Maple, 0.5mm Black, 0.5mm Maple
- Fret Dimensions: 2.0mm (W) x 1.1mm (H)
- Back Binding: Rosewood
- Back Center Strip: Rosewood
- Nut String Spacing: 43mm
- Side Purfling Inlay Pattern & Dimensions: 0.5mm Maple, 0.5mm Black, 0.5mm Maple
- Tuning Machines Vendor & Model: Der Jung DJ305GK-P6B (S3)
- Tail Strip: Rosewood
- Top Purfling Pattern & Dimensions: 0.5 Black, 0.5 Maple, 0.5 Black, 0.5 Padauk, 0.5 Padauk, 0.5 Black, 0.5 Maple, 0.5 Black
- Tuning Machine Ratio: 0.584027777777778
- Electronics Vendor & Model: N / A
- Frets to Body: 12
- Pickup Type: N / A
- Middle Pickup: N / A
- Battery Pack: N / A
- Battery Pack Installation Location: N / A
- Waist Width: 244mm (9 5/8")
- Number of Strings: 6
- Exclusive: No
- Does it contain shell?: Yes - MOP
- Shipper Carton Dimensions: 108 x 44 x 21 (cm)
- Master Carton Dimensions: N/A
- Tuning: E-A-D-G-B-E
- pcid: 1
- psid: 2
- Item Number: GUFLCOR05206
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Flamenco
- Construction: All Solid Woods
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3.3")
- Rosette: Pearloid Esteso Weave Pattern
- Top Purfling Inlay: Padauk, Maple and Black
- Top Binding: Ebony
- Side Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Back and Sides Wood: Solid Cypress
- Back Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: N / A
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold with Black Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: N / A
- Controls: N / A
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 368mm (14 1/2")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 85mm (3 1/3")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 90mm (3 1/2")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
Acoustic guitars and ukulele are made of wood, and wood is sensitive to changes in climate. Shifts in temperature or relative humidity can affect your instrument in multiple ways, some of which can lead to costly repairs if you’re not careful. Solid woods in particular are especially prone to the effects of climate fluctuation. For example, extended exposure to low relative humidity (below 40% RH) can dry out the wood, causing it to shrink and run the risk of cracking. Similarly, excessive humidity can cause the wood to absorb moisture and swell, potentially causing other problems. Without adequate humidity control (especially in drier local climates), acoustic instruments can crack and their necks can warp, causing problems with fretting, intonation and playability.
So how do you prevent this kind of damage? Easy: by keeping your guitars and ukulele properly humidified (ideally between 40-60% RH). The easiest way to do this is by storing your instruments in a case with a case two-way humidifier inside. A two-way humidifier will slowly absorb or release moisture inside your case, maintaining humidity to help ensure your instrument doesn’t suffer damage. Using a digital hygrometer can help you monitor humidity levels around your instrument.
Symptoms of a dry acoustic instrument:
- Low action. Strings are very close to the fretboard.
- Hump on the fretboard where the neck joins the body.
- Sunken top across the soundboard between bridge and fingerboard.
- The back of instrument looks very flat when it is dried out.
- Sharp fret ends extend beyond the edge of the fretboard.
- The plane of the neck angle on a dry instrument hits above the top of the bridge.
Symptoms of a wet acoustic instrument:
- High action. Strings that are unusually high off the fretboard, making it difficult to play.
- Unusually swollen top
- Unusual warp on the top, back or both at the end-block
- Improper neck angle. Sighting the neck to the bridge, the frets will appear to hit below the bridge.
The D’Addario Two-Way Humidification System
Using patented technology, the D’Addario Two-Way Humidification System features disposable, moisture-filled packets with a breathable membrane that provides two-way humidity control, meaning it can either release or absorb moisture to consistently maintain a predetermined relative humidity (RH) level of 45-50 percent.
Music Nomad Humilele Ukulele Humidifier
Music Nomad the leader in equipment care products, has developed an easy to use, no mess, and low maintenance Ukulele humidifier. The Humilele rests securely on top of the strings to safely and evenly hydrate your Ukulele to avoid these problems.
Final Notes on Humidity Control
To monitor the amount of humidity your instrument is receiving, we recommend the purchase of a digital hygrometer, a device that gauges and provides a read-out of humidity levels. It can be kept in the room where you store your instruments, or, better yet, in a central location inside the instrument case, preferably Velcro’d to the outside of the accessories compartment (facing the heel). The optimal range for your guitars and ukulele is 45-55% RH.