- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The C9 is an all-solid Spanish style guitar featuring either a Canadian cedar or European spruce top with mahogany back and sides. Handmade in a small boutique workshop, it's the perfect choice for serious classical guitarists, or any player looking to upgrade to a concert-level instrument at an affordable price.
The C9 is built with a traditional Spanish fan bracing and Spanish heel construction to allow for a responsive soundboard and full vibration throughout the entire body. The punchy midrange of the mahogany body accentuates the woodiness of the overall tone. The C9 has a C-shape neck and flat fingerboard characteristic of traditional classical guitars, but also includes modern features such as a two-way truss rod for long-term neck stability.
Delicate aesthetic touches like its 1920s-inspired pearloid rosette add a touch of vintage elegance. Other stand-out features such as a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, red purfling, high gloss finish, Savarez Cristal Corum strings, and a lightweight polyfoam case makes this a Córdoba best-seller and a guitar you’ll play for a lifetime.
- Item Number: GUCLCOR05275
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Classical
- Construction: All Solid Woods
- Body Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Pearloid Esteso Weave Pattern
- Top Purfling Inlay: Padauk, Maple and Black
- Top Binding: Rosewood
- Side Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Back and Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: N / A
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold with Black Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: N / A
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.